Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sudden inspiration.

So today while I was messing around in Flash some more, learning new things and working out kinks in stuff I'm getting familiar with, I had an idea, though I'm not sure how far I will go with it but it's an idea nonetheless. What I was thinking of was maybe start writing a story, a small book sized one. Don't know why but I suddenly had the urge to write and as I did characters started popping up into my head and a few bits and pieces of a plot. I don't have anything concrete in the least, just random ideas floating in my head. Who knows, maybe I'll go through with it, I'll humor the idea for now and see how it developes.

In other news, as I was messing with Flash I figured out a few more things, I can animate now, go me! Don't know what I'll exactly do with this new found knowledge but hey, I'm learning so that's something right? Well I better go finish putting wood down on my floors, sounds like fun doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment